Experience Toothache Relief and Revitalize Your Smile with Swift Care
Dr. Cristina Sovarel & Dr. Ioana Sovarel - Your Trusted Family Dentist in St. Albert
Toothaches can be an incredibly discomforting experience for anyone, especially when it comes to our loved ones. The constant throbbing and shooting pain can signify a significant issue with oral health. Ignoring it and hoping it will go away is not a viable solution, and self-diagnosing is never recommended.
At Family Dental in St. Albert, we understand the importance of addressing toothaches promptly to relieve pain and prevent long-term damage to your oral health. Our dedicated team, led by Dr. Cristina Sovarel & Dr. Ioana Sovarel, is committed to providing the highest quality Family Dental to ensure your family's dental well-being.
Common Causes of Tooth Pain
Dr. Cristina Sovarel & Dr. Ioana Sovarel takes immediate steps to identify the root cause of your discomfort. Depending on the circumstances, this may involve conducting a routine dental examination or employing more advanced diagnostic tools, such as X-rays. Identifying the issue responsible for tooth pain is crucial, as many underlying problems are invisible to the naked eye.
Some common causes of toothaches include:
- Tooth Decay: Tooth decay is a prevalent culprit in dental problems. It manifests as a cavity that has progressed to a point where it has breached the deeper layers of the tooth, eventually reaching the sensitive pulp.
- Infection: When a cavity expands and penetrates deep into the tooth, the pulp can become infected due to decay. This can cause significant discomfort and further dental complications if left untreated.
- Gum Recession: Surprisingly, the sensation of sudden, intense pain in your tooth may lead you to assume that you have a cavity. However, it's essential to note that this symptom could also indicate gum recession, where the gum tissue surrounding the tooth wears away and exposes more of the tooth structure. This can result in heightened tooth sensitivity and discomfort.
- Gum Disease: Once gingivitis has progressed beyond the initial stage, gum disease can spread throughout the mouth and cause discomfort resembling a toothache, despite its slow growth.
- Impacted Wisdom Tooth: An impacted third molar, whether partially erupted and impacted above the gum line or completely covered beneath the gum line, can lead to discomfort and even harm surrounding teeth.
Our Commitment to Your Family's Dental Health
At Family Dental, we are committed to providing prompt toothache relief and comprehensive family dental services. Dr. Cristina Sovarel & Dr. Ioana Sovarel and our team offer a range of treatments to address your tooth pain:
- Tooth-Colored Filling: A tooth-colored filling is a highly effective and durable solution for remedying a decayed or damaged tooth. This simple procedure relieves discomfort and seamlessly enhances the tooth's appearance without any visible signs of restoration.
- Porcelain Crown: For a cavity that's too sizable for a filling, a porcelain crown is a suitable alternative to cover the entire tooth, providing a seamless blend with its neighboring teeth while fortifying the tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy: This treatment effectively addresses infected teeth by thoroughly cleaning the affected root canals, filling them, and capping the tooth with a crown to safeguard it.
- Tooth Extraction: Tooth extraction is a last resort for alleviating tooth pain. If no other dental procedures can remedy the issue, extraction becomes inevitable.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Family Dental Team
Don't let tooth pain disrupt your family's well-being. Contact Family Dental today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Cristina Sovarel & Dr. Ioana Sovarel and receive immediate relief from your tooth pain.
- Phone: (780) 458-1991
- Address: Suite 502, 1 Tache Street
- Email: [email protected]
At Family Dental, we're dedicated to ensuring the health and happiness of your family's smiles.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Family Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms